The developers worked very hard on a tight timeline to allow us to release some great new features in time for the summer shows.
v2.7 is a combination of v2.4, 2.5, 2.6 and 2.7 releases featuring the following enhancements:
- Batch Dashcard printing — you can now print multiple Dashcards at one time. Our new Dashcards now display in-browser to allow you to download or print individual or multiple dashcards (multiple dashcard printing is only available to event administrators and event staff). The new batch dashcard printing will save countless hours of effort printing dashcards individually.
- Data Import Service — if you’re an event administrator and have an Excel file or CSV file of your participants, we can now import those users into our database, saving a lot of time and effort by searching for an existing member when manually entering registrations before and at the show. Great option if you use an external ticketing system like Eventbrite or similar.
- New fields — added Event Waiver Title and textbox, allowing event administrators to specify and require registrants acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions set out by the show.
- Improved member search functionality — Member search improved and provides greater security.
- Added a ‘Read More’ link — the new ‘Read More’ link is now incorporated on the event description, condensing the description area that is visible. User can click the ‘Read More’ link to expand the description text.
More great feature enhancements have already begun and we’ll be sharing more of that info further into development.
If you’d like more information on any of our new features, or anything else we can do, don’t hesitate to contact us!