The dev team has been hard at work over the last few months adding some great new enhancements and improving the user experience.
- New Freestyle Judging option has been added. Judges/Head Judges (Master Judges) can skip judging criteria when judging autos. This is the perfect option for team judging or when using judging criteria which are optional. This has been a request from many clients and we’re happy to finally have the feature available in v3.0.
- Head Judges can now view individual scoring breakdowns of all judging criteria for all autos.
- Judges/Head Judges will be prompted with a confirmation modal window when submitting a score, so the scores can be verified by the judge before submitting.
- When a judge enters the Judge Auto page, a message will appear to instantly let the judge know if other judges have scored this auto. A quick way to know if the auto can be skipped if the auto has already been judged.
- Max Score is now displayed in the Score column on the expanded row of the main judging page.
- Admins/Staff can now process a credit card on the Add Participants page.
- Fix for some iPhone users unable to upload new HEIC format photos.
- Improved Dashcard URL (no longer case sensitive).
- View Participants page tweaks.
- System software enhancements.
- Minor bug fixes.
We will continue to add new features and enhancements to better serve our clients and we thank you for your continued support.